1st-2nd grade: 1 book at a time
3rd-6th grade: 2 books at a time
* Circulation occurs on a weekly or bi-weekly basis according to class needs.
* Students are expected to return borrowed books no later than 2 weeks after they have been borrowed.
* Students with overdue books may lose the privilege of borrowing additional books.
* Any book damage should be reported to the library as soon as possible so we can attempt repairs.
* If a book is lost or damaged intentionally beyond repair, payment or a replacement book will be requested from the parents.
* If your family plans to move from Berkeley Elementary School, please return all books before moving.
Science Fair Project Ideas
Science Fair Research Websites
Authors and Illustrators
Welcome to the Media Center
Columbus Essay 4th Grade
DAR Essay 5th and 6th Grades
351 Bloomfield Avenue Bloomfield, NJ 07003 | Phone: 973-680-8540 Fax: 973-743-0307